Partner.al Partner.al is currently recruiting ‘’Android Developer’’ for a successful
software development company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform in Java;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Android app development and publishing of apps;
- Working with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Maintaining and version controlling of Android apps;
- Working and Exploring new Android SDK features.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Software development experience and Java skills development;
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
- Working knowledge of databases and database structure;
- Knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Working knowledge of the remote data via REST and JSON;
- Skill for writing reusable libraries;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative
- Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our
- Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-working.
TAll the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress:
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.