Partner.al Partner.al is currently recruiting “NET Developer’’ for a successful
software development company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing software;
- Integrate data storage solutions;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework;
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET);
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. Familiarity with database schemas and relation;
- Skill for writing reusable libraries;
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP);
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative
- Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our
- Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-working.
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress:
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.