Partner.al is currently recruiting an Executive Director for a successful Wine Producing Company.
- Bachelor’s and MSC degree in Business Administration, Sales, Agricultural Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sale industry.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Organizational skills.
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning.
- Commitment to company values.
All of the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: email@example.com
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Director on all aspects of the organization’s activities
- Foster effective team work between the Board and the Executive Director and between the Executive Director and staff
- In addition to the Chair of the Board, act as a spokesperson for the organization
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board as appropriate and jointly with the Board when appropriate
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile
- Oversee all aspects of account management, including brand strategy, pricing models and inventory management.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvements based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Responsible for organizing all market appointments, client trips and presentation preparation.
- Manage monthly sales performance by account to ensure goals achievement.
- Partner with merchandising and design to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to position brand properly from an in-store perspective.
- Prepares the budget for marketing and sales.
- Evaluates the performance of the staff.