Partner.al is currently recruiting a Human Resources Specialist for a successful Children’s Items Retail Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists/conducts recruiting process according to company needs.
- Prepareand administrate employee’spersonal fileandcontractemployment.
- Assists/conduct training for new recruits and follows the Induction process.
- Control Time Attendance and take actions according to company procedures.
- Control and compilation of company personnel’s working hours.
- Salary calculation and other payroll adjustments.
- Register the payroll information to related authorities.
- Declaration of periodic information to labor office.
- Controlofpersonnelcosts(salary /benefits/ budgetHR).
- Assist with processing paperwork for terminations, and employee changes.
- Contact the authorities in case of external audit.
- Play active role in development in HR Processes.
- Responsible for documentation archive and office management.
- Prepare various/monthly / semiannual / annual reports.
- Responsible for planning/scheduling/organizing office meetings as per request.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: University Degree, in business related fields,
- Work Experiences: At least 2 years work experience in similar job profile,
- Work Related Skills: Negotiations Skills, Communications Skills, Public Speaking, Mentoring/Coaching skills
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Good command of windows based applications especially MS Office package,
- Ability to gather analyses and take decision based on data,
All of the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al