Partner.al is currently recruiting Hotel General Manager, for a resort with 5 stars in Vlora, Albania.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversees work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, service staff, etc) and set clear goals;
- Plans activities and assigns responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model;
- Manages budgets / expenses, analyzes and interprets financial information and monitors sales and profits;
- Creates and implements an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote hotel services;
- Communicate with clients when needed (welcomes them to the resort, addresses their complaints, resolves problems etc.)
- Monitorn internal problems such as maintenance of premises, staff or equipment shortages, renovations etc;
- Collaborates with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies;
- Regularly inspects facilities and enforces strict adherence to health and safety standards.
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Finance;
- More than 5 years experience in similar profiles;
- Communication skills, analytical, operational, managerial coordination, leadership;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Other languages constitute an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package;
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.