Partner.al is currently recruiting Technical Manager, for a successful international company that operates in the production and distribution of refreshments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for lay-out plan, start-up of new machines as well as acquisition of new equipment;
- Evaluation of production lines’ situation and full coordination of the technical aspect in the production process;
- Analyze maintenance costs for machineries;
- Responsible for the conservation and rational use of energy, preventive action, procedures and anything else needed to promote the rational use of energy;
- Management of projects related to installation of equipment;
- Identification of hazards, risk assessment and the adoption of measures to prevent them in collaboration with department heads;
- University Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering;
- Min 4 years of experience, preferably in production.
- Experience in administration of production and maintenance;
- Able to coordinate different functions, project management and achieve results;
- High operational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English and/or Italian language;
- Good computer skills – MS.Office and engineering software, preferable AutoCAD.
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: email@example.com
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.