Partner.al is currently recruiting a Java Developer for a successful Company which is specialised in software developement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to bring closure to issues, problems, and projects of all levels of complexity depending on experience.
- Develop computer programs, responds to questions, and resolves problems
- Designs, codes, tests and implements modifications or enhancements to applications.
- Develops system and/or program level specifications.
- Knowledge of software development (SDLC) methodologies
- Ability to work effectively with clients, interpreting their issues and translating them into workable solutions.
- Develops and executes test plans, assuring that both component and integrated tests are successfully completed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in software development
- Experiences as analyst interviews
- Proficiency in Java EE 7, Java 8 and working with JVM.
- Proficiency in REST Service.
- Proficiency in JPA for database access.
- Proficiency in JUnit, Mockito Framework.
- Proficiency in SVN, source code versioning
- Proficiency in DBMS ( MySQL, Oracle, Sql Sever, DB2)
- Proficiency in Spring framework
- Proficiency in html, css, jquery (AngularJs, ReactJs, Redux Js )
All of the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al