Partner.al is currently recruiting Production Manager for a company that operates in Indoor and Outdoor advertising.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Me responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- Proven experience as production director;
- Deep knowledge of production management;
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations;
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts;
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics;
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software;
- Outstanding communication ability;
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
All the interested cantidates can apply for the position by sending their CV in the adress: email@example.com
Ps: We inform you that only the candidates selected from their CV will be contacted by Partner.al.